Sunday, July 3, 2011

" NYA I seriously dun noe wot 2 call this post... "



Ok, so in my previous post I said I was gonna do Hungary....
At first I wanted to do army style, but it's a little bit expensive~ So I simply sighed and picked the maid version, but never mind it still looks gud! :3

Yi said she can be photographer during the 2-day CF, oh boy! XD

I guess I have to save up, really it's like about RM200...

During BM lesson, teacher let us do our own stuff, I was kind of bored when I saw the APH fan book I'm supposed to return to Bao Yuh. That's when I decided to draw Hungary.... On my table....

I tried to do it again on paper, but not only it looked different, simply the doodle on the table was better than when drawn on paper...

I feel like getting a saw to saw off that particular part of my desk...

So I spent my last free Saturday today after practice, eating sushi and salmon riceball (I was hungry, I didn't eat anything besides breakfast for the whole day~ ) at KLCC with Yi as we wait for mom and pop to finish work. I was tired when I got home...

I saw this book at Kinokuniya which caught my eye...



That's when I visited her blog... She's really cool, and I have never seen such a talented sculptor in my life... o.o

Hm maybe I can consider doing that when I go to university...

Here's her blog: www.mymilktoof.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment