Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Orz...

Yes~ the deadline for the manga competition is next next Monday... background not even done... argh!!!!! ><

So I just finished the 3rd Bleach movie "Fade to Black" that Xin Zhe copied for me (THX! ^^ It almost made me cry~ TT^TT), something to watch while I'm still waiting for Jolinn to finish Code Geass...

I also just recently started watching Gosick, I think it's really cool & interesting! ^^ Victorique is so funny when she rolls on the floor and laughs like an emo... Hahaha~ -_-
Maybe I should just wait for a while and probably the DVD will come out and I'll just go buy it so I don't have to use up the internet quota just to watch 30min episodes of this awesome anime~

Haiz~ There's this Cosplay event at e@Curve next Sunday, wonder if I should go...
Hm...

Great~ My luvly Wednesday's gonna end... As I hear the sounds of the cheering Arsenal fans at the stadium, I wonder what's gonna be up for school and practice tomorrow...

Listening to: Destin Histoire - Yoshiki Lisa (OP for Gosick, COOL!!!)

Hm~ Internet slowed down, can't upload pic... TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment