Friday, July 8, 2011

Dumplings @ Pudu ^^





















Whoa! Dashboard got new layout, kinda not used to it....

So Yi doesn't have to stay back, and we dun have Kumon today, 
so mom suggested we go eat dinner then eat the-awesum-sweet-steam-egg ( I call that " 蛋 " ) that I always wanted to eat...

For dinner, we went to the restaurant where mommy buys her dumplings 
( I said about this place before, go see my previous posts... ). 
Becuz' we're gonna have lamb BBQ, so instead of lamb dumplings; we went for mushroom
ones. 

The lamb BBQ was spicy <( > . < )> , but I still can bear it when I mix it with my noodle soup, 
the mushroom dumplings are as nice as the lamb ones. Three of us still couldn't figure out 
how they managed to keep the steamy-like and not so moist texture. 
Mom said she did what they told her to do, which is put a little bit of water when cooking, 
but somewhat the texture is so different. 
Probably they must be still fresh....

With a little space for the we continued down the streets of Pudu and reached the food 
district where hawkers sell things like fried chicken or porridge ( Night time very lively de! ), 
but I when I saw the 蛋 
stall.... closed....

NO 蛋!!!!!!!!! ;(

Sighing as I sipped my sugarcane juice mom bought, I wonder, why every time I go there
no stock or not open? ~

Anyway, I'm still glad I ate dumplings. Satisfied.... :)
It's already 4 hours since I ate those dumplings, yummy memories remain in my mind~


3.7.2011
Me and Jolinn went to a gathering hosted by comic artist CROSS.
Check out my friend's link:
http://koishii-yangx2.blogspot.com/2011/07/37.html

No comments:

Post a Comment