Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday~ -_-lll

  " It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend... "

Yes, we know that line, Rebecca Black's Friday. Seriously do I look forward to the weekend? Hell, NO! There's class tomorrow!!!! ( But I do look forward to Sunday ^^ )

There's computer class 1st thing in the morning, at first I thought it was gonna be so boring that we'll just choose to sleep. Instead, teacher told us we have an assignment: Use Microsoft Publisher and do an advert. Sounds fun, especially when I plan to do something anime related... ^^

Man! Tomorrow's BonOdori 2011! Can't go, got British Council~ TT^TT
Ah well, I guess I'll have to try some other time... Especially when I can't go to the November's AFA event in Singapore.... TT^TT

There's 活动 tomorrow, darn can I just skip tomorrow's one? I dun feel so good...

Here's one reason why:
So I was in class trying to finish up the drawing ( About 75% Done :D ), my classmates suggested that I should join the manga club since my drawing's not bad. I just sighed and simply thought, blame my stupid past...

So for the whole day, as I continue my drawing in class and at Starbucks after school, went to the PC room with BY to print her stuff, join Jolinn and my fwens during recess, do my Kumon...

... All I could think was 4 words... Quite similar to what Ted Mosby said in Season ?? on How I Met Your Mother...

... " Damn it past XX... " ....

I'm just confused, if I want to join these art clubs, how am I supposed to get out of this 华乐 jail that I've been locked up inside for a very long time...

Really past XX, damn you...



Listening To:
  • 『いつもより泣き虫な空』- Miku Hatsune
  • Melancholic - Rin Kagamine ( I like this! ^o^ )




No comments:

Post a Comment