Friday, July 22, 2011

クレイジー、ラメ週

I gave Jo the Hetalia cosplay fees to her on Wed, now all I need to do is..... wait patiently~

...
OH I CAN'T WAIT! XD

So I'll be going to the HCG 2011 event on Sunday, and yes, it's Miku Magnet again... ^^
Just today I went to Time Square to get the stuff I need, fake eyelashes and liquid eyeliner. I should have got the nail color but never mind, I'll just ask Yi to get for me.
I did practice wearing contact lenses just 2 days ago, haha, 20 mins without Jolinn around! Bwahaha! Record achieved! XP

Ok here's the worst of this week...

Yes, practice with KCCO. Man! I was planning to cut my hair tomorrow since I can't do it this Sunday but guess what? 8am to 4pm. That simply sucks! ><

Then worse, you see, Jolinn and Bao Yuh had this plan that we go to Tenshi No Cafe during my bday and cosplay at the same time. Aw! :3
But sadly, KCCO butts in with their annual camp. When? 28 ~ 30 December.

WHY ON MY BIRTHDAY?!!! THAT SUCKED!!!
PWNED!!!

No, besides KCCO, there's more...

Well our Pendidikan Moral exam is a total mess. Our PM teacher didn't teach us the correct way to answer and so everything ended up like rojak after she left. So...

... we had to retake the paper on Monday.
Busters I was gonna enjoy this weekend!

Nvr mind, I'm still going anyway. Just need to pull up my pants and get studying!

Due to bad internet connection, sorry this post is "picture"less....

Listening to:
  • Secret - The Pierces ( Theme Song for " Pretty Little Liars ", me and Yi agreed it suited the TV series well. )
  • GUMI - 天ノ弱 ( Nice! ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment