Saturday, July 9, 2011

REPORT!!!: Mit tettem ma



Ok this is a report on what I did today.
Yes we know, whole KL blocked because of Bersih rally~ No practice ( YAY! >< ), BC is closed so no classes, Can't go to KL... Busters.... XP

Fine I'm not really into this whole political thingy~ So let's get this over with...

1. Watch TV
Yup! Cartoons, news, all that shiz~

2. Surf the net...
I mean, come on! Who doesn't do that?!

3. Help mom with some housework
I think I only just hanged up the clothes... Heck...

4. Head for Econsave <( O o O )>
Since the car is fixed ( FINALLY! ), dad brought us out for lunch. Later, we went to Starbucks for Wi-Fi and I try to start ink up my drawing. Seriously due to too much people, the connection sucked... >:(

5. Nap~
I haven't had afternoon naps for days, so boo-yah! :D
Slept from 5.30pm to 8pm...

6. Budae JJigae 부대찌개
It's a Korean dish which consists of kimchi stew with pieces of Spam. I read about this dish in the Wall Street Journal and mom attempted to do this a few times. YUM!

7. Fruits Basket フルーツバスケット



I haven't watched it for a while, plus when I watched the last few episodes last time, the laptop's sound system got problem. So I watched some episodes...

Looking back, I think this anime was really amazing and I like Tohru's positive attitude, although sometimes it's a little too overdone. I think the monkey's mom is like~ OMG WTH?! <( o . O )>

All this time I didn't know Yuki sounds like a girl... 娘啊~ =_=lll

Personally, my favourite character is Saki Hanajima. She's a really cool person, has psychic powers and is as emo as her brother. COOL ATTITUDE! > o <

* Wait! I didn't know strawberries in Japanese is Ichigo, no wonder that Bleach guy is dubbed Strawberry Man lol! *

Haiz, I guess I should get back to work tomorrow... Then there's school and all that stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment