Monday, May 2, 2011

The Attack Of The " Diamond-shaped " Insects

Use Google to search " diamond shaped insects ", they'll tell you what those things are.

Since last year, those things have been popping up in my room everywhere. Just this morning, me and my mom found 4 LIVE ones in my room... ( Ew~ )

I'm not giving a Biology class here but seriously~ this is far to much...

There was this ceiling light that I use to light up the whole room, sadly, it got old and blacked out. We didn't get any extra light bulbs, so I think ever since that bulb is gone, the worms come out.

I'll give you a small fact about these things ( Courtesy of Wikipedia... ), these things are called plaster bagworms ( a.k.a Phereoeca uterella ). If you want to see how it looks like, search Google.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phereoeca_uterella

This is a temporary measure so armed with a lantern, 2 candle holders and tealight candles, I tried my best to lit up each corner of my room.

It does look nice and pleasant, but with this little light source, the worms are sure to come back...

= To Be Continued... = ( Heck... -_- )

No comments:

Post a Comment