Monday, May 2, 2011

My Day Went Like This~ (2)

It's very similar to what happened on Saturday, but a little different.

During the afternoon, my previous group leader came in to "visit" us. Well, not really visit, it mainly consist of meeting up with the popular kids or kids of that type of genre. So forget about the visiting part, she barely even said bye to me, ok fine! Who cares anyway?!

As usual, I came late "on purpose" again. ( But make it 8.45am~ ) So my leader nagged at me why I always come late and I just simply pulled the if-i-want-to-come-late-it's-find-with-me-cuz'-i-dun-care look. Jeez~ I'm so bored of this...

Then comes the 8-letter word, PRACTICE~
Lame!

Although we got new mallets for the marimba, that still doesn't lift my mood. The band is nothing but "We must get gold this year." motto, just because we want to impress the principal that instead of the brass band, we're also good.

3 words, I DUN CARE!

At least when it's 4.30pm, I ate Japanese crepe with my mom... Yum :P
So that's the end of my day, tomorrow there's school.... then practice... then Kumon...
Really Lame!

Congratz to the Wind Orchestra by the way... ^^

Listening to:
  • Miku Hatsune - Once Upon A Me ( The lyrics r so meaningful... )
  • Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude ( Sometimes I just feel like yelling out mother f***** )

No comments:

Post a Comment