Monday, May 16, 2011

天使のカフェ~ (想去... ><)



I like going to cafes~ U get this really comforting feeling when u just want to watch the world go by~ I think u do, don't u? ^.^

So at the e-Curve in Damansara (Near IKEA), there is a really pink cafe called Tenshi no Cafe...
It's an anime-based cafe, and yes, the waiters and waitresses dress up like those in animes.

There are rules though like you're not allowed to take photos or you're not allowed to ask a maid for contact details... -,-lll

Since next Friday is Teacher's Day and we get to leave school after 12pm, me and Jolinn thought of going there with Yong Seng and Hao Nan and Dao Xie. Everything was going fine until KCCO ask us all to stay back for concert rehearsal until 4pm... I can pull up an excuse to skip that~

But Jolinn got History class, whole class have to stay back until 4pm...
I said to her it's ok, besides studies are kinda important~

So we couldn't go~ *sobs*

I, darkcreamz95, added another item into my list, visit here if u want to know what list is it...


Visit their blog for info.: http://blogs.animetsu.com/cafe.php

No comments:

Post a Comment