Sunday, May 15, 2011

私が最後にヘルシング動画



  • Time: 1.30am
  • Place: Living Room

Armed with a DVD remote, Hellsing DVD, a big blanket and a bowl of Mamee noodles with egg...
I went to turn on the TV and DVD player and slid the DVD into the player....

No turning back~

So I start of with the OVA like what Jo said... During the 1st few scenes, I was like "Heck, did I put in the wrong disk or something? Is this the TV Series or OVA?!". After a while, I only just realized it really was the OVA.

Heck it was bloody~ If you get a big jar and try to collect all the blood spilled in each 30-min episode, trust me it will overflow~ But at least I can still handle it as I slurped my noodles...

There are millions of killing styles, from squishing the head with your foot or squishing the eyeball with your finger otherwise just stab with lots of knives then slice off the head~ OMG!! o.o

What I really like is the fighting scenes, haha! So cool, the guns especially, all of them go BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!!
Seras Victoria is really the only source of laughter from this whole anime, seriously all the others are just serious... But that's not important rite?

Boy! I'm gonna continue watching it tonight, since tomorrow's Sports Day~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment