Monday, May 16, 2011

Sportz Day


Also dubbed the LAMEST DAY EVER!

It's so lame, all I did is sit their and get a great suntan on my knee caps, simple as that~
Otherwise, here's what I did:
  • Do homework (That was b4 12pm, do it during the afternoon and it's unbearable...) Xp
  • Listen to MP3 (Nope, they didn't stop us.)
  • Read manga (Jo gave Bao Yuh a birthday present of BL comics based from classic fairytales~ Bao Yuh screamed~ Some of the boys from SR1B saw it and me and Jo yelled~) [The mildest amongst all the fairytales in that manga was Snow White~ The rest... well u noe it ><]
  • Play with Yi's phone (Jo and me attempted the Moron Test millions of times...)
  • Eat~
I did see my previous group leader~ But I wasn't looking forward to seeing her~ Who cares anyway? Hope she doesn't go to C2age or I'll be so DEAD! O.O

There's practice tomorrow, thank god it's until 2.30pm. Gonna have to keep my cool~

XX, stay strong~ :)

Listening To:
  • Big Al & Hoong Koong (Or was it Hong Koong?) - Little Toy Robot (Sigh~ it just reminds me of my past~)
  • American Honey - Lady Antebellum (There's a wild, wild whisper blowing in the wind, calling out my name like a long lost friend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment