Friday, May 6, 2011

-__-lll



Do I like this week? Hell no!

Nothing but tests and homework and all that random shiz~

SERIOUSLY??!!

I have 3 weeks left to my Chinese Orchestra concert~ All they ask us to do is practice like a friggin robot... Jeez!

Ok I know, we practice to avoid humiliation during the concert...

When they ask about ticket sales, there comes the same old line.. ("Do you want your concert to only contain 10 rows of people only?") Worse, they ask us to put the poster as our profile pic. Seriously it looks good enough as a wall-pinup, there will be millions of clones on FB..

私はポスターは絶対に置き換えます初音ミクをよ ><

I HAD ENOUGH AND NO ONE IS HEARING ME OUT!!!

Ok whatever...

Then homework comes pouring in, teachers telling us that after holiday it's exam. Then there comes my Chinese oral... Still speechless and unsure what to say... Really prepared to get low marks... -_-

As C2age is closing in, I have to fend off all the deadlines and stuff like that...

ARRGH!!!! I still need think of a pose to strike when I cosplay...
HELL!!!!

Listening to:
  • Yui - To Mother (I think she's a great singer. *smiles* )
  • Trick & Treat (Piano Version) [ If I could duet with Yi this song it would be simply amazing~ ]
  • Mathew Morrison - Summer Rain (What kind of album art is that?! o.O Also, I think "Over The Rainbow" was better... )

No comments:

Post a Comment