Saturday, May 21, 2011

コスプレ *o* / C2Age


21 and 22 May.... Epic day in darkcreamz95's life~

Yes~ Also the day I was looking forward most..
Went both days~ Haha XD

After 2 days of fighting from makeup to wearing 6 hours of high heals, broken strap to wig keep falling back, unexpected teachers ( I didn't really see them but my friends did... ) and old or new friends, photographer after photographer, more and more cosplayers, unexpected happenings, Black Butler and Vocaloid, Naruto and Bleach, haha... ==

EPIC! ~

There are so many people I want to thank..
Jolinn Lim and her brother, Shi Yun, Elaine Chern, Yong Sheng, Zhee Ching, Dao Xie, Bao Yuh, Cindy Goh, Tay Xiao Nee...
Thank you guys so much for not only helping out and supporting me in my 1st Operation Cosplay...

Yong Sheng's FB album: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/media/set/?set=a.10150194112584508.320822.649379507
U can visit the ComicFiesta forums (Go to ''Cosplay Photos'') or C2Age fanpage for more photos..
There's so much that it can form a very long list...

No comments:

Post a Comment