Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Operation Cosplayz Phase 2



3 days left~ And not only I'll be crossing something from my list, it'll be also one of the most historical days in the life of darkcreamz95, and no, I don't plan to write a book so forget it~

So to get used to my costume~ I donned the dress, wig and high heels and started tucking in for about an hour and a half~ Jeez~ something's up with the strap~ Might need Jo's help~

Ok, if u insist in looking at the snapshots~ then here u go~



The ponytail's with Jolinn~ So this is like Mikuo style...
Thanks Yi so much for helping me out~ U can go get your catnap now...

Jeez~ Wearing high heels is actually kinda' scary~ Not only you got taller, it's also very dangerous when you sprain your ankle~ OMG O.O

I'm done with this~ I'll probably post on something else so this post doesn't appear on the top~

No comments:

Post a Comment