Friday, May 20, 2011

と緊張感...


After today~ it'll be the biggest day ever in my life~
All my things packed, no turning back XX, you have to do this~

YAY! My phone is fixed, thanks papa ^^
So I realized that I got a lot of messages from spam to concert preparations and then...
There's one from C2age~ Saying about my volunteering~ My position is at the Computer Tournament... Ok, but I actually don't play DOTA~ So what? I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself...

In a few hours, it'll be Teacher's Day at school. Great! I'm among the 5 people who don't need to go to the hall for the ceremony, just help out by cleaning up before the party... At least it's better than sitting at the hall amongst the big crowd...
Yih Jeng gave us each a hall pass and rules like you're to do this and that. The hall pass isn't a big deal, it's just a disciplinary board chop on a green piece of paper with signatures. I could just do one forged one myself...

Sobs, can't go to Tenshi no Cafe tomorrow~ Man such a great chance...

MWAHAHAHA!!! I finally sold all my concert tickets!!!! YAY! Thank you so much to 绣花 and Kai Yan for that!

With concert and cosplay closing in, I'm getting butterflies in me tummy~

XX, stay strong~

No comments:

Post a Comment