Wednesday, May 25, 2011

línea por Internet o.O

Unsuccessfully, the internet line went down... So the conclusion is really simple... I can't upload my C2Age Pixs.... *sobs*

Aw well, U can just visit Facebook then search C2Age then a whole lot of albums pop up.
But what I want to say about this whole Cosplay experience is that I learnt some things, not only I learnt to "Head up, bottoms up!", I also realized that I'm proving that I'm not just your normal, quiet kid who does nothing but follows the rules, I'm really expressing who I am...

That's what I really think what Cosplay is all about...

So thanks again to my friends and family ( Mom, Dad, Yi ) for all their support and stay tuned as Operation Cosplay continues Round 2... October's Animangaki....

...

I think that's enough of that... Thanks again~ :D

Just yesterday, my mom went back to HK. Sigh, unless I plant a webcam on stage, she's not coming to my concert... 2 days left, heart thumping...

So Belinda saw my Cosplay pics and guess what, she put it up on our group's Facebook Wall. Then just yesterday, I decided to act normal as I trudged to the 8th floor. When there goes "XX, you look so nice haha!" or "XX, how do you do that pose again haha?"

GREAT! Thanks a lot! Even my previous group leader knew about it... XP
Now I'm known as the "Blue hair girl"~ whatever!

Listening to:
  • The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing ( So I’ll waste my time, and I'll burn my mind on Miss Nothing... I'M MISS EVERYTHING! )

No comments:

Post a Comment