Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wierd day~



So there goes another Saturday...
Yipee! The Internet is back on, so it's a lil' faster...
Things seem to be like what I wanted~

Today there's band practice again, then comes the most annoying lines ever. I dun want to mention it anymore...
At 1st on the day of C2age, (Yes, there's practice..) they said that the school had some sort of random activity. I was like: Oh boy! NO PRACTICE!

Sadly, there is... *Boo!*
And it's until 3pm *2xBoo!*
I was like: I guess I need to still leave early...

So I told mom, but her reaction was so cool...
She said that I should go to Jolinn's house on Friday and dun go practice. She also told dad, dad replied with a response: OK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So now that solved my C2age problem, now I have to face one more problem...

小黄狗

Listening to: Glee Cast - Over The Rainbow ( luv this! )

No comments:

Post a Comment