Tuesday, May 31, 2011

非常に退屈



3rd day of term break~ Usually I should be sitting at home doing nothing... But there is thing I dun like...
That my friend, is practice... (Boo...)

8.30am: Practice
More like left house for school.. I always come late on PURPOSE~
So Zhi Cheng's got a new phone... Samsung with Android... Yeah, nice phone...
But all she did whole day is play with it... Yes, Angry Birds Rio and Talking Cat, I played those b4, no need to show off... Jeez, u dun need 2 run away from practice just 2 sit somewhere with the juniors and play cooking games on your phone....

12pm: Lunch
Went to Brickfields YMCA eat lunch with my group...
On my way, I saw U71 bus pass by us really close. I immediately got this urge to jump onto the bus and head home, since I brought along all my stuff and bag... It wouldn't make a difference~
But sadly I gave up...
Silently with my MP3, I ate my lunch, regretting so much for not jumping in in the 1st place...

2pm: Back To Practice
Because the food came really slow (GREAT! The slower the better..), we came back late...

4pm: FREEDOM!!!
Went to TS, took a look inside Offline Blogshop, nice outfits and shoes...
Thought of buying a Japanese crepe at 1st, but then I gave up...

5.30pm: Home
Zzzzz....

Yes that's how my day went...

Still doing some tiny planning for the CF 2011 cosplay thing (IT'S HETALIA!)~

(I'm gonna do China, LOL!)

Just watching Bleach 2nd movie~ Crap it's 4am... Haha always sleeping late...

No comments:

Post a Comment