Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Operation Cosplay Phase 1



Well not now, later this month...

Jolinn gave me the wig and costume today. Haha! The hat looks really cute...
Sadly, there's some problem with the zip on the dress, guess I'll have to ask mom to send it to the tailors...

Aw well, for the whole day I was carrying a look-like-rubbish-bag bag, just to keep it away from the sight of those blue & red ties... ( You know what I mean right? )

I went home and did the fittings... with mom and Yi in the haus...
When they saw me with the costume, they keep "wooting" and saying "Haiz, Xin mature already leh..."

Still need to deal with the wig... I'll do another photoshoot when everything is right..

22 April, CAN'T WAIT! ^_^

Listening to: Miku Hatsune & Megurine Luka - magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment