Saturday, May 14, 2011

Something Less Depressing~



Ok enough of the less depressing shiz~
Here's a tiny recap about wassup this week:

> On Thursday, for dinner, we went to a restaurant where we usually buy dumplings. Since we never stepped in, we decided to take a chance. The food mainly comes from the northern area of China. Here's a bit of comment or info about the dishes:
  • Beef Noodles: Bit of beef chunks with noodles and veg. I like the soup, wonder what stock it is. Also available in spicy flavor (Do remember to request! ><)
  • Mutton Dumplings: The way we cook dumplings mostly consists of dumping it into soup, this ones steamed. So this ones dry, but it brings out more flava' ^^
  • Candy Sweet Potato: ( This ones complicated~ ) It's like sweet potato with a hard candy liquid on top~ It's really nice, but it makes u a bit sick if u eat a lot... But never fear, they give u slices of not-sweet-but-watery watermelon to wash it down~ that puts things back in shape ^^
Do pay a visit, it's around the Shaw Parade area in Pudu, look front and there's a lot of
restaurants. It's at the far end....

Rating: 4.5/5

> I bought a One Piece t-shirt from me fwen, she discounted RM10 for me... Haha XD I luv it, thx Jie Gee~

> Yesterday, I sat for 1 1/2 hour at Starbucks trying to finish my Maths (Q9~Q30) with a cup of Mocha Latte. Ah~ so sweet~

> 2day at BC, we learn about how to write movie reviews. So I chose ye ole' movie "My Neighbour Totoro", teacher said to me that that movie is really childish, but I said I liked it. He even can say the Japanese title without looking at anything... ( , otherwise " Tonari no Totoro " ) LOL! XD

One more week to C2age~ Screamz ><

No comments:

Post a Comment